Monday, October 19, 2009

A liitle hmf





Have you ever felt like your looking at the world through a window? Wanting hopelessly to strangle all the passer-by's one by one. Telling them they really aren't as ironic, novel, or as ground breaking as they think. If I am told what's cool and what's not one more fucking time this daydream could become all too real. If GQ tells me what hip barber shop can get you the right "madmen" cut next month, I will strangle some poor Williamsburgite and jack them for their wallet, watch, and keys. To reiterate on the topic of these hip barber shops, when I see the production coming out of them it almost makes me laugh and wonder why I'm mad at all. Glorified beauticians trying their hardest to give a barbers cut. Fuck you, fuck your aveda learned wack ass barber wishing you were no skill with a pair of masters having ass. Sorry to be so blunt but I'm sick of it. If you have to look in GQ for a good barber then you should go back to the faux hawk or mop top you had last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment