Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm alive

Sorry if anyone actually reads this thing. I've been really busy as of late and haven't had the time to update on here for a few weeks. Life's been super hectic, I got a great job offer last week for a pretty cool barber spot at a shop not too far from
my house, other then that I've been cutting some seriously awesome hair, watching the Bengals, and drinking my weekends away into one quick blur. I have an appointment to get my hand tattooed next Saturday, if I don't get too lazy I might buy some film for my nice camera I never use and try and have some pic's taken to document the process.

P.S. I own that Underdog shirt. It's and OG and it's even more awesome in real life.





3 comments:

  1. Good to see some new shit up. Let me know about the shop going on's. Need to catch some Cinci waves soon, I'm hoping me and my old lady can come down for a little bit on the way to Nashville for the holidays.

    PS love that picture of Hiram, never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure man. I'll be sending you some pics of my hand and the work I do on the bike this weekend. That Hank pic is a classic. It's portrait worthy if you know what I mean. You should at least stop in for a few hours and have some drinks. I might have to make my way down there depending on how long your in Cashville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news is that she went ahead and booked her flight and it just so happens that it's laid over in Cinci for a few hours so hopefully I get the same luck. I'll be in Nashville from the 23rd to the 27th.

    ReplyDelete