Friday, December 4, 2009

Slow couple of days







I haven't been able to do much with the blog for a couple of days due to flu like illnesses which have plagued me for a little over a week now. Don't fret though I seem to finally feel better minus the loss of my equal equilibrium. If things keep looking up I should be doing a lot of cool things some of which are finishing the second part of my post containing bands that defined my youth, a cool photo journal of local graffiti in the train yards by my house, a tour of the decor of my home, a few interviews with some friends about straight edge and our fall from grace with it(yes I will even interview myself sort of), and then a photo journal of the life of a barber student and some awesome flicks and interviews from barber shops and barbers in the southern Ohio region. I'm also back at painting and working with my wife on building a studio in our house. Peace and Jah Love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm likin the direction.

    PS...ask Justin to send you a picture of the new mossberg that he got from a shady chicken shack of a gun buyer.

    ReplyDelete